Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Agony

If you were listening to the radio show last Sunday you'll know we had a new feature - Cheryl Cole, Agony Aunt. It really is her, honest. It's not Danielle doing a ropey Geordie accent or anything like that. It's the real deal.


At least I think it is. I closed my eyes throughout it in case I ended up being blinded by her radiance so I can't know for sure. But it sounded just like her to me.

Anyway... we're hoping CC will be popping in from time to time to do some Agony Aunting for us and it would be nice to get some problems in advance so we don't waste her canny time. So if you've got a problem that you think Cheryl could help with - she is very sensitive - drop us a line via the show's site here.

It's best if we can get some details about your life and situation rather than just a sentence... and it's best when there's a dilemma at the heart of it - sympathy falls out of Cheryl very easily but problem solving is, I think, what she does best.

No comments: